To discuss experiences and solutions to deploy technology application of the industrial revolution 4.0 in the fields of Ministry of Finance, Exhibition - Vietnam Finance 2018 with the theme “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SECTOR” is held by The Ministry of Finance co-operating with International Data Group (IDG) on September 26, at Lotte Hotel 54 Lieu Giai, Hanoi.
At Vietnam Finance 2018, the Ministry of Finance focuses on researching the paradigm and solutions of the government digital transformation from developed countries in the world. Then, identifying targets and timeline to apply technology in management and operation of financial construction.
Vietnam Finance 2018 includes a plenary session and three thematic sessions: " DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN VIETNAM STATE TREASURY", " DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN CUSTOMS" and " DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN TAXATION".
The plenary session covers the general issues in IT management and application, digital transformation in the finance sector, and national and international experts viewpoints on:
- Applying Industry 4.0 for the State Treasury,
- Digital transformation in public financial integrated system: Leader of Deloitte Vietnam
- Artificial Intelligence technology in supporting IT and DEMO applications: Mr. Do Manh Ha - Technology Solution Consultant, FPT Corporation
- An overview of Industry 4.0 application to IT sector and Blockchain technology application to information exchange among the State Treasury - Banks - Receiving Agencies and DEMO: Mr. Nguyen Kim Cuong - General Director, CMC Software Solution Company
- Optimal solution for cyber security and data security: Mr. Nguyen Tien Duc - ASEAN Cyber Security Specialist, Juniper Network
The next session relates to Digital Transformation In Customs with discussions as followed:
- Projecting 4.0 technology application in Customs industry: Mr. Le Duc Thanh - Deputy Director of Department of Information Technology, General Department of Vietnam Customs
- Digital transformation in Government – Microsoft perspective: Mr. Rahul Savdekar Industry Solutions Director, Worldwide Public Sector, Microsoft Asia - Pacific
- IBM’s solutions of digital integrated infrastructure in Customs industry: Mr. Nguyen Tuan Khang - Senior Solutions Consultant, IBM Cloud
- Blockchain technology application in Customs management: Mr. Vu Thanh Nam - Chief Technology Officer, CMC Software Solution Company
- Application of analysis and processing techniques for big data to improve the efficiency of risk management in Customs: Mr. Duong Tat Toan - Director of the Technology Consulting Center of the Public Finance Sector, FPT Information System
- Modern Supply Chain Customs and use of custom’s block chain: Mr. Martin C. Yates - Chief Technology Officer, ASEAN Information and Communications, Dell EMC
- ESEAL GPS solution for monitoring goods transported by containers: Mr. Dao Tien Luan - eSeal Project manager of Thai Son Technology Development Company
The last session chaired by Mr. Nguyen Dai Tri - Leader of the General Department of Taxation, Ministry of Finance with topic named “DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN TAXATION” includes:
- Plans and solutions of taxation administration in the Industrial Revolution 4.0: Mr. Pham Quang Toan - Director of Department of Information Technology, General Department of Taxation
- IT application in fuel taxation administration in Phu Tho: Mr. Le Van Phuc - Deputy Director, Department of Taxation of Phu Tho, General Department of Taxation
- Taxation administration and supervision in the Industrial Revolution 4.0: Mr. Nguyen Manh Khang - Big Data Architect, Data Analysis Department, IBM Corporation
- 4.0 technology application to e-invoice implementation: Mr. Nguyen Minh Tuan - Deputy Director, MISA Join Stock Company
- Chatbot application in supporting taxpayers: Mr. Pham Minh Son - Technology Solutions Consultant, FPT Corporation