Vietnam Macroeconomic Report is a comprehensive report conducted by VietnamCredit based on research and statistics on fundamental indicators of the Vietnamese economy over the last 10 years. The report uses the PEST analysis method, focusing on four broad areas: Politics, Economics, Society and Technology to provide a general picture of Vietnams’s economy. Not only providing an overview of the economy, this report also includes adjustments and changes of business operations in Vietnam. For example: Time and cost of starting a business, tax obligations, current human resources …
Highlights of Vietnam Macroeconomic Report:
- In 10 years, the economy has an average growth rate of 6.1%. This is a good result in the context of price fluctuations and the global economic instability.
- Economic growth is expected to average 6.5%. This is also the figure for the period 2018-2022.
- GDP growth in 2017 is high at 6.81% due to the improvement in aggregate supply and demand, especially the great contribution of some FDI enterprises.
- The economic structure has positively changed with the increasing contribution of the service sector and construction industry.
- Industrial production is on the recovery. Service sector continues to be the spearhead for economic development.
- FDI inflows continue to increase steadily over the years. In 2017, there were 2591 newly registered FDI projects with a total registered capital of 35.88 billion USD.
- Total volume of exports and imports reached a record high at $ 424.87 billion by the end of 2017. - Inflation remained low, creating a solid foundation for the whole economy. CPI in 2017 reached 3.53%.
- Credit growth in 2017 reached 18.2%, capital mobilization was stable with the interest rate reducing slightly.
- The VNIndex increased by 43%, liquidity in the stock market also increased sharply. - There were a lot of M&A deals with total value of $ 6.5 billion in 2017. The most noteworthy is SABECO acquisition of Thai investors worth $ 4.85 billion.
Please select an option for this reportReport company Show Advance SearchHide Advance SearchAre you sure?Please enter a characterBad RequestInternal server errorPlease check your cart again!Fail to add this report to your cartYour cart has been updated successfulQuantity must be larger than 0Your cart is emptyThe report on subject company is not available. Please request an update