VietnamCredit
VietnamCredit About Us Cafe€redit Contact Us
Login Register
0
USD
GO TO CART
Check out

Company Information

FPT RETAIL COMPANY LIMITED

FPT Cau Giay Building, Lot B2, Pham Hung Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi City, Vietnam

FPT RETAIL COMPANY LIMITED was established in 2006 as a subsidiary FPT TRADING COMPANY LIMITED. Currently, the subject is operating under business code of 0104264737 issued by Planning and Investment Department of Ha Noi. The subject's registered capital is 40 billion VND which is contributed 100% by the parent company. However, according to the Resolution of the Board of FPT Corporation signed by Chairman Truong Gia Binh on 1st February 2012, FPT Retail Company Limited will be converted into FPT Digital Retail Joint Stock Company. FPT Corporation will contribute 85% of the registered capital to establish the company. General Director of FPT Corporation Truong Dinh Anh will be the representative of the capital contribution. The remaining registered capital (15%) will be contributed by the key members in FPT Digital Retail. The subject is specified in trading equipment in the field of IT, telecommunication, mobile phone, computer and camera. The company mainly imports...
Company Profile Report
report
It is from 3-5 pages report that includes: Company Identification, Locations, Contacts, Management and Directors, Key Financial Data for ONE latest available fiscal year, Shareholders, Business Operation...
Fiscal Year-End: 2018
Key Financial Ratios:
Price: 19.00 USD

OR

(Turn around time: Contact us) Price: 35.00 USD
Financial Analysis Report
report
The report includes Legal Identification, Locations, Board of Directors with detail information, Line of Businesses and Analysis of the Financial Statement (Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, P&L Accounts) for 3 consecutive years...
Fiscal Year-End: 2018
Financial Statement Available:
Price: 39.00 USD

OR

(Turn around time: Contact us) Price: 85.00 USD
Comprehensive Credit Report
report
Comprehensive Credit Rating Report from 8-14 pages includes full Legal information, Shareholders, Directors, Scope of business, Import-Export activities, Litigation data, Payment history, Financial statements, Key critical ratios, Credit rating and Risk score...
Fiscal Year-End: 2018
Financial Statement Available:
Price: 99.00 USD

OR

(Turn around time: Contact us) Price: 119.00 USD

+84 37 99 44 511