Starting its business in Vietnam in 1995,
Unilever has invested over USD 300 million to build a modern manufacturing plant in Ho Chi Minh City and Bac Ninh Province. With an annual growth rate higher than the market average, Unilever Vietnam has become one of the most successful foreign investors in Vietnam.
Many Unilever brands such as OMO, P/S, Clear, Pond's, Knorr, Lifebuoy, Sunsilk, VIM, Lipton, Sunlight, VISO, Rexona, etc. have become household names to Vietnamese people. It is estimated that 35 million Unilever’s products are used every day by consumers across the country.
Company report: UNILEVER VIETNAM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: Lot A2-3, Cu Chi North-West Industrial Zone, Tan An Hoi Commune, Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-28) 3892 4024
- Website: https://www.unilever.com.vn/
2. Procter & Gamble (P&G)
P&G is one of the first US corporations to invest in Vietnamese market.
P&G Vietnam was established in 1995, and it has made a significant contribution to the development of Vietnam through investing in technology and building modern factories.
Over 20 years of operation in Vietnam, P&G has grown strongly. With professional staff, P&G Vietnam is considered one of the fastest growing branches of the P&G Group.
Company report: PROCTER & GAMBLE VIET NAM CO., LTD.
- Address: Floor 11th, Kumho Asiana Plaza, No. 39, Le Duan Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-28) 3521 4555 - 3521 4535
- Website: https://vn.pg.com/
(International Business Machines) is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York.
Operating in Vietnam from 1938 to 1975, IBM was one of the first companies to return to Vietnam and opened a representative office in 1994, shortly after the US lifted its economic embargo against Vietnam.
Company report: IBM VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: Floor 2nd, Pacific Place Building, No. 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-4) 39462021 / (84-4) 39460203
- Website: https://www.ibm.com/vn-en
Microsoft founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen on April 4, 1975 is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft specializes in developing, manufacturing and trading software copyrights, supporting computer-related products and services. Currently, Microsoft is the largest software manufacturer in the world.
It set up a representative office in Vietnam in 1996, and in 2006, this representative office officially became Microsoft Vietnam Co., Ltd. Microsoft Vietnam currently has 100 employees. General Director of Microsoft Vietnam is Mr. Pham The Truong.
Company report: MICROSOFT VIETNAM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- Address: Floor 16, Capital Tower, No. 109, Tran Hung Dao Street, Cua Nam Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-24) 3926 3000 / (84-24) 3826 1222
- Website: https://www.microsoft.com/vi-vn
5. Pepsico Foods
PepsiCo, Inc. founded in 1965 is a multinational American food company, based in Purchase, New York.
On 24/12/1991, International Beverage Company (IBC) was established. In 1994, Pepsico officially entered the Vietnamese market through a joint venture with IBC. In 2003, the company was renamed to PepsiCo International Beverage Vietnam. In 2004, through the merger and acquisition of Dien Ban Plant, the company expanded its production and business activities to Quang Nam Province. In 2007, SPVB participated in soy milk industry. In February 2010, a new factory in Can Tho was officially put into operation. The largest PepsiCo plant in Southeast Asia was inaugurated in Bac Ninh Province in October 2012.
Company report: SUNTORY PEPSICO VIETNAM BEVERAGE CO., LTD
- Address: 2nd - 5th Floors, Sheraton Tower, No.88, Dong Khoi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-28) 3821 9437 / (84-28) 3821 9436
- Website: https://www.suntorypepsico.vn/
established an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 1995. The company currently has about 100 employees in Vietnam. Abbott provides innovative nutritional, pharmaceutical and diagnostic products to Vietnamese people of all ages.
Company report: REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF ABBOTT LABORATORIES SA
- Address: 8th - 9th -10th, Lot A-B-C, Suite 1001,1008, No.2,, Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-8) 3825 6551 - 3825 8066 - 3825 7890 / (84-8) 3825 6553
In 1996, Honda Vietnam was established on the basis of a joint venture between three companies, Honda Motor Company of Japan, Asian Honda Motor Company of Thailand and Vietnam Motors and Agricultural Machinery Corporation to produce motorbikes and cars.
More than 20 years of presence in Vietnamese market, Honda has continuously developed and become a leading company in the production of motorcycles and automobiles in this market.
Company report: HONDA VIETNAM COMPANY LTD
- Address: Phuc Thang Ward, Phuc Yen City, Vinh Phuc Province, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-211) 3868 888 / (84-211) 3868 910 /3868 911
- Website: https://www.honda.com.vn/
Nestlé Vietnam Co., Ltd.
was established in 1995. The company is a 100% foreign-invested company, belonging to Nestlé S.A., the largest food and beverage group in the world currently present in 191 countries with 328,000 employees worldwide, based in Vevey - Switzerland.
Nestlé Vietnam currently operates four food and beverage factories located in Dong Nai and Hung Yen, and employs more than 2000 employees nationwide. In addition to the above four factories, Nestlé also has 02 La Vie mineral water factories located in Long An and Hung Yen, under the direct management of La Vie Vietnam Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Pierre Vittel of Neslté and Long An Trading Company.
Company report: NESTLÉ VIETNAM LIMITED
- Address: Bien Hoa II Industrial Park, Long Binh Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-251) 8877 677
- Website: https://www.nestle.com.vn/vi
Samsung Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd.
(SEV) was granted investment license on March 25, 2008 and officially went into operation in April 2009.
Samsung Electronics has 9 mobile phone manufacturing plants globally (in Korea, Indonesia, India, China, Brazil and Vietnam). Two factories in Vietnam are SEV (Bac Ninh) and SEVT (Thai Nguyen, established in 2013, with an investment of USD 5 billion). Currently, these are the two largest and most modern Samsung Electronics mobile phone components and assembling factories in the world.
Company report: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
- Address: Yen Phong 1 Industrial Park, Yen Trung Commune, Yen Phong District, Bac Ninh Province, Vietnam
- Phone number: (84-222) 3696 049/ 3696 041/ 3696 011 / (84-222) 3696 003
- Website: https://www.samsung.com/vn/
Compiled by VietnamCredit