The announcement ceremony of sustainable businesses in Vietnam in 2022 was organized by the Vietnam Confederation of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the Vietnam Business Council for Sustainable Development (VBCSD) on the first day of December.
In the top 10 most sustainable enterprises in the fields of trade - services and production, the proportion of state-owned enterprises, Vietnamese enterprises and foreign-invested enterprises is 40%, 25% and 35% respectively.
“The sustainable businesses that are honored are those that have properly realized the core philosophy of true business, which is to create harmonious and lasting benefits for the business itself, for the community and for the future”, VCCI Chairman Pham Tan Cong shared.
Many enterprises are large enterprises with a long history of production and business activities, have drastically renewed themselves, systematically transformed from a simple to a sustainable business mindset. There are businesses that are just start-ups, but right from the start, they have determined a responsible business strategy to create sustainable value for the community. They all deserve the support and praise of the whole society."
Continuing to be used as a basis for assessing the sustainability of enterprises this year, the Corporate Sustainability Index (CSI) 2022 version has been updated with 130 indicators, 68% of which are related to legal compliance requirements – mandatory for all businesses, 32% are indicators related to sustainable business initiatives. This shows that just by complying well with the provisions of the law, enterprises can build a solid foundation for the development of sustainable production and business activities.
1. BINH LONG RUBBER COMPANY LIMITED
3. COCA-COLA BEVERAGES VIET NAM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
4. FRIESLANDCAMPINA VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED
5. HEINEKEN VIETNAM BREWERY LIMITED COMPANY
7. SAO TA FOODS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
8. VIETNAM DAIRY PRODUCTS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
9. TNG INVESTMENT AND TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
10. TRAPHACO JOINT STOCK COMPANY
1. BAO VIET FUND MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED
2. BRG GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY
3. BRIDGESTONE TIRE SALES VIETNAM LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
4. DANANG PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
5. VIET NAM JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR INDUSTRY AND TRADE
6. JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF VIETNAM
7. PHU NHUAN JEWELRY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
8. PRUDENTIAL VIETNAM ASSURANCE PRIVATE LTD
9. PHUC KHANG CONSTRUCTION AND INVESTMENT CORPORATION
10. SOUTHERN AIRPORTS SERVICES JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Compiled by VietnamCredit