On July 7, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism held the honor of Vietnam's leading tourism enterprises in 2018. Below is TOP 10 domestic travel agencies in vietnam in 2018.
On July 7, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism held the honor of Vietnam's leading tourism enterprises in 2018. This year, the Vietnam Tourism Awards were presented to 10 leading travel firms, 15 top five-star hotels, 15 top four-star hotels, 15 passenger automobile carriers, 10 top restaurants for tourists, 10 shops, five tourism areas, 10 leading golf courses and five top tourism investors. At the ceremony, the organizing board also announced 12 winners of a writing contest on Vietnamese tourism, which was launched from October 2017.
Below is TOP 10 domestic travel agencies in vietnam in 2018.
- VIETNAM TRAVEL AND MARKETING TRANSPORTS JOINT STOCK COMPANY – VIETRAVEL, Hanoi
- SAIGONTOURIST TRAVEL SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED, Ho Chi Minh City
- FIDITOUR JOINT STOCK COMPANY, Ho Chi Minh City
- BEN THANH TOURIST SERVICE CORPORATION, Ho Chi Minh City
- VIETNAMTOURISM VITOURS JOINT STOCK COMPANY, Da Nang City
- VIET NAM PEACE TOUR JOINT STOCK COMPANY, Ho Chi Minh City
- CHO LON TOURIST JOINT STOCK COMPANY, Ho Chi Minh City
- VIET NAM TOURISM - HA NOI JOINT STOCK COMPANY, Hanoi
- ASIA- PACIFIC TRAVEL COMPANY LIMITED, Hanoi
- VIETSENSE TRAVEL AND SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED, Hanoi
The Vietnam Tourism Industry Report 2018 focuses on analyzing and evaluating Vietnam's tourism and hospitality sector with the expectation of support in the decision-making process of businesses and investors. It provides a comprehensive view on the current status of Vietnam's tourism industry and trends in the coming time.
The report consists of five main parts: The impact of external environment (economic, social, technological, legal) on the tourism sector; the global tourism industry; Vietnam's tourism industry; SWOT and Appendix.
The report uses data from the General Statistics Office (GSO), the General Department of Tourism, Department of Tourism of provinces, cities, Ministry of Planning and Investment, ... and international data sources such as the World Economic Forum , World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), ...
Please visit our website or drop us an email at email@example.com for the comprehensive report.